The 23rd Annual Training Conference will be held April 8th-10th, 2018 in St. Cloud, MN.
This year, in addition to expecting more vendors from the midwest and around the country than we’ve ever had, we’ve got more classroom and hands-on based courses for you than in any ATC past.
Here are just a few choices you will have:
- Debrief of the Pulse nightclub massacre in Orlando from the tactical side
- Dannemora (NY) prison break debrief
- 88 Tactical course on High Threat CQB (back by popular demand for TWO days!)
- Pulse nightclub breakdown for Crisis Negotiations (Sunday session for CNT personnel)
- Low / No light firearms course
- Rural search operations in the field
- Sniper operations live fire
- Armored vehicle logistics in the field
- Less lethal certification from Safariland
- North Dakota pipeline protest incident debrief
- Combat casualty care
- Obstacle course and pistol/rifle competitions
- Multiple incident debriefs from around MN and beyond!
- Much more to choose from. . .
Click Here to Register for this Event and reserve your spots in the Sunday and Monday hands-on courses before they fill up.
If you will be staying in St Cloud, remember that the Kelly Inn will sell out so make sure to get your reservations early by calling directly at 320-253-0606.
AWARD NOMINATIONS: If you have nominations for Trainer(s) of the Year, Team of the Year or Lifetime Achievement, there is still time to get those to us for consideration but PLEASE HURRY by sending your nomination letter to email@example.com.
We are looking forward to the biggest and best ATC yet so get yourself and your team set to go! Also, please pass this info on to any and all personnel here in MN and our surrounding neighbors in IA, WI, ND and SD so they can take advantage of one of the bigger conferences in the country for special operations and crisis incident training.